San Diego, CA 92101
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
This is NOT an entry level position. This is a position for an entrepreneurial young professional who is looking for an opportunity to work directly with an agency principal in the areas of HR, Accounting, and Marketing. If you have not worked in a small organization and understand wearing multiple hats in those areas, DO NOT APPLY.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ANSWER NO TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS:
- Are you dying to own your own business and shadow with someone who can teach you what it takes?
- Are you passionate about communications and marketing such as writing content, creating website, running social media, designing ads, etc?
- Are you the most organized person you know who can’t stand it when tasks get missed?
- Are you confident to be able to speak with executive level members while still being respectful and professional?
CMW Media is a fast-growing, full-service Public Relations and Marketing firm specializing in innovative businesses in a wide range of industries including publicly traded companies and emerging markets including the cannabis industry. CMW Media is looking to add an Executive Assistant of Operations & Marketing to our team to assist our President with administrative and marketing projects.
- Assist the company President with all their projects including:
- Human resources activities such as recruitment, onboarding, training, organization, legal, etc.
- Accounting procedures such as monthly billing and closeout, expense tracking, office expenses, etc.
- Office managerial tasks such as supply ordering, parking coordination, culture events like Friday Fundays and parties, etc.
- Administrative tasks such as meeting scheduling, travel booking, etc.
- Marketing activities such as creating content or copy for websites, blogs, etc. Purchasing adverting and coordinating events.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years of marketing, HR, and/or executive assistant experience
- Exceptional organizational skills – literally the most important qualification
- Flexibility to embrace change in a rapidly growing organization
- Driven toward continual improvement; someone who takes pride in their work
- Self-starter who thrives in a very fast paced environment
- Team player who is comfortable working in a collaborative environment but can also work independently
- Proficiency in Google Drive and Google Applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Experience working with creative people and agencies (preferred)
BENEFITS (“THE PERKS”)
- Fun, young team of professionals who all like each other
- Early release Fridays (starting at 2pm)
- Annual Holiday Party (this year we rented a yacht!)
- New office space with prime Little Italy location
- Team lunches
- In-office professional development
- Office computer (Mac or PC dependent on preference)
- Fun clients in emerging industries
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please submit your resume, links to your social media handles, portfolio (if available), and cover letter. Please research our company and work before applying.