San Diego, CA 92101
Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND ARE NOT THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE
Are you addicted to digital media?
Are you someone who sees a commercial or ad and only thinks of the strategy behind it and what it took to create that piece?
Are you stoked when your post blows up in engagement?
Do you take pride in knocking it out of the park every time?
Do you dream of managing a marketing agency of your own?
If you’ve answered yes, read on…if not, wishing you the best!
CMW Media is a fast-growing, full-service Public Relations and Marketing firm specializing in innovative businesses in a wide range of industries including publicly traded companies and emerging markets such as legal cannabis. We are looking to add to our growing digital marketing department which is experiencing extremely rapid growth?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the team in the following areas:
- WordPress Web Development
- Social media content creation and management (including content development and graphic/video design)
- Branding campaigns for start-ups or rebrands of existing brands
- Client communication and project management of multiple clients from various sectors
- Development of strategic marketing plans
- Creation of e-mail campaigns, online promotion, PPC advertising, etc.
- Social media plan development and implementation for multiple clients and the agency
- Conceptualizing awesome content
- Distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Analysis of marketing and sales data
- Ad buying from traditional and new media platforms
- Researching and analyzing competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Preparation of presentations
We are looking for someone who is capable of:
- conceptualizing overall brands and overseeing the execution of their design
- giving creative direction in graphic design and video production
- managing people
- creative writing
- working their way around WordPress (some SEO smarts would be great)
- managing social media accounts
- client facing with positivity and professionalism
- working with print and media vendors
- doing an awesome job with little direction
- managing incoming projects and outgoing deliverables
- adhering to a “return every email” policy
- asking for help when needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of web and social media platforms including ad placement
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or advertising
- Previous agency full-time experience
- Google AdWords certification (a plus)
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 2-5 years of experience in WordPress backend AND front end – REQUIRED
- 3-5 years digital marketing agency experience PREFERRED
- 2-5 years of experience in e-commerce, specifically WooCommerce
- Experience in Mailchimp, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and WordPress plugins
- Experience in Godaddy, Cloudways, and backend DNS
- A proven track record of managing successful inbound digital marketing campaigns that drive ROI for clients
BENEFITS (“The Perks”)
- Fun, young team of professionals who all like each other
- Early release Fridays (starting at 2pm)
- Annual Holiday Party (this year we rented a yacht!)
- New office space with prime Little Italy location
- Team lunches
- In-office professional development
- Office computer (Mac or PC dependent on preference)
- Fun clients in emerging industries
How do you get the job?… IMPRESS US or be ignored
If you think you are that “someone” that we need to meet, send us something that proves it.
Do NOT send us your crappy templated resume you made on Indeed
Do NOT just click apply on indeed. Personalize it and tell us why you are perfect for this job.
IMPORTANT: Review our website before applying and include in your application why you want
to work with our clients.