San Diego, CA 92101
Social Media Internship
Are you hungry and ready for rapid growth in a position?
Are you currently a student or recent grad or ready for the next step in your marketing career?
Do you eat, drink and dream about social media?
Are you passionate and enthusiastic with a great attitude?
If you’ve answered yes, read on…if not, wishing you the best!
CMW Media is a fast-growing, full-service Public Relations and Marketing firm specializing in innovative businesses in a wide range of industries including, publicly traded companies and emerging markets such as legal cannabis. We are looking to add to our growing digital marketing department and strengthen our social media team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the team in the following areas:
- Development of strategic marketing plans
- Creation of e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
- Social media plan development and implementation for multiple clients and the agency
- Conceptualizing awesome content
- Distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Fulfillment of marketing offers
- Preparation of presentations
- Influencer management/reach out
- Social media engagement
- Understanding and analyzing social media analytics
- Bringing fun and energetic eye to the creative side of marketing
- Previous agency internship
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn management experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of web and social media platforms including ad placement/ post promotion
- Efficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Efficient in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop and Illustrator – preferred
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Third-party scheduler experience is a plus (i.e Hootsuite, Gain, Later, etc.)
Benefits (“The Perks”)
- A fun, young team of professionals who all like each other
- Early release Fridays (starting at 2 pm)
- Annual Holiday Party (this year we rented a yacht!)
- New office space with prime Little Italy location (+parking!)
- Team lunches
- In-office professional development
- Office computer (Mac or PC dependent on preference)
- Fun clients in emerging industries
How do you get the job?… IMPRESS US or be ignored.
Do NOT send us your crappy templated resume you made on Indeed.
Do NOT just click apply on indeed. Personalize it and tell us why you are perfect for this job.
IMPORTANT: Review our website before applying and include in your application why you want to work with our clients.